Join us for an enthralling evening of gourmet offerings and enchanting music from GRAMMY award winning cellist Zuill Bailey to celebrate our legacy defining 25th season. The South Florida Symphony Orchestra Gala will entice your senses in every way. The Gala benefits South Florida Symphony Orchestra’s impactful artistic, educational, and community engagement programs. Thoughtfully curated menus; fine wines, beers, and champagnes; joyful gathering amongst breathtaking decor; and the absolute best Symphony family in the world. All of that and more awaits! We very much look forward to gathering and celebrating with you at the Broward Center for the Arts Porter Riverfront Ballroom!
5:30 pm Champagne and Gourmet Hors d’Oeuvres on the terrace
6:45 pm Dinner
Post concert dessert reception
Support South Florida Symphony Orchestra’s impactful artistic, education and community engagement programs.
- Champagne Reception, Multi-course Wine-paired Dinner, Concert-in-the-Round, Dessert Reception and Complimentary Valet Parking
- Prime Gala seating ticket + recognition as a Gala Committee Member
- Gala ticket + recognition as a Gala Committee Member and a musician’s chair sponsor for the remainder of the 2021/22 Season
Tables for 8
- Prime Gala seating for 8 guests and Complimentary Valet Parking
- Prime Gala seating for 8 guests and table host recognition as a gala committee member