Join us for an enthralling evening of gourmet offerings and enchanting music from GRAMMY award-winning cellist Zuill Bailey to celebrate our legacy defining 25th season. The South Florida Symphony Orchestra Gala will entice your senses in every way. The Gala benefits South Florida Symphony Orchestra’s impactful artistic, educational, and community engagement programs. Thoughtfully curated menu … joyful gathering amongst breathtaking decor … and the absolute best Symphony family in the world. All of that and more awaits! We very much look forward to gathering and celebrating with you at the Broward Center’s Wendt Terrace & Porter Riverview Ballroom!
5:30 pm | Champagne and Gourmet Hors d’Oeuvres on the Wendt Terrace
6:45 pm | Dinner
Private Concert by Zuill Bailey
Dessert Reception in the Porter Riverview Ballroom
Opportunities for Participation:
Gala Tickets and Sponsorships
Support South Florida Symphony Orchestra’s impactful artistic, education and community engagement programs.
- Champagne Reception, Multi-course Wine-paired Dinner, Private concert, Dessert Reception and Complimentary Valet Parking
- VIP Gala seating ticket + recognition as a Gala Committee Member
- VIP Gala seating + recognition as a Gala Committee Member and a musician’s chair sponsor for the remainder of the 2022/23 Season
Tables for 10
- Prime Gala seating for 10 guests and Complimentary Valet Parking
- Prime Gala seating for 10 guests and table host recognition as a gala committee member